Texas Field Archery Association is proud to be able to offer scholarships to deserving young men and women who have represented our sport and their communities in a positive manner. We are honored to be able to give back to the youth that have grown our sport.
The application deadline every year is December 1st.
Basic Scholarship Requirements:
Applicants must have been a TFAA member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership, campus/community activities, and TFAA participation.
- Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Only current high school seniors are eligible.
Scholarship Recipient(s) Will Receive:
- A scholarship in the amount of $2,500
Application Must Include:
- A 500-word essay based on community service, archery participation, and future goals and why you feel you deserving of this scholarship.
- Official high school transcript
- Self-photo (used for publication purposes only)
Application Submission Process:
Complete the TFAA Scholarship application. Application, essay, transcript, and self-photo need to be emailed to the Scholarship Committee Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents must be received no later than 11:59 PM CT on December 1st
- Applications will be screened and judged by the Scholarship Committee appointed by the TFAA President.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be processed. Applicants WILL NOT have the opportunity to submit materials that are missing.
- Scholarship Committee will present their nominations to the TFAA Board for acceptance.
- Students selected as scholarship recipients will be presented at the following year’s State Indoor Championship.
- The number of available scholarships will be determined each year by the TFAA Board.
For additional information regarding the TFAA Scholarship Application process, please contact Charles Yardley, Scholarship Committee Chairman, at email@example.com
The Application form is located here.